Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Friendship shall last Forever!

For my best friend, Anoushka...
For all the days we've spent together...
For all those memories that we'll keep forever...
I love you!


Let me take you down our memory lane...
In a land with happiness and no pain...
Because we were together...
And our friendship shall last forever...
We were little girls when we met
And now, we are young girls watching the sunset...
We remember playing with barbies
Wish those moments would freeze
We could go back in time
And things would seem fine
We wouldn't think of how life would be
Happiness in these moments is all we see
The fun we had...
Making Jay sir feel bad
Fighting over a chair
Still knowing that we care
Crying over barbie's broken head
And those chubby dolls we fed
We called them our child
We were so stupid and yet didn't mind
What people thought about the way we were
We wouldn't even bother to hear!
Because we were together...
And our friendship shall last forever...
We will be there when we need each other
The times we spend with one another
Will be in my memories forever
And we will be together
Till the last breathe we take
We'll keep the promises we make
Let life take its twists and turns
With each of these, we'll learn
Our friendship will grow stronger then before
And we will love each other, more and more...

4 comments:

  1. hey u reminded me of my friends and moments spent wid dem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This is one of my favorite poems because it's about my best friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i understd after readin dat...:D

    ReplyDelete