Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My heart belonged to you and always will

The first time I looked at you, I could tell my feelings were true...
The first time we spoke, I knew there was something more...
The first time we kissed, I knew we were meant to be...
But the first time you said you loved me, I didn't know that we wouldn't be forever.

Because each day I spent with you was absolute bliss...
Because each time we had a perfect kiss!
But now we are apart and your name still beats in my heart...
I am holding onto myself... 
I am afraid I'll break...
But, I am holding on... 
I am holding onto these feelings...

When I was with you, I was afraid of losing you...
But now that I have, I'm afraid of what I am doing to myself...
A part of me has been taken away...
It's like a deep but pierced into my heart with an arrow by the cupid & it's bleeding...
This hole can never be filled again.
My heart belonged to you and always will!

4 comments:

  1. i connect to it so much! you know that! love it! :)

    love,
    you-know-who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I know who you are...
    Thanks !
    I know you connect to it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey didi!
    its completely awsome!
    love it!-nidhi!

    ReplyDelete