Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am sitting here and dreaming

I am sitting here and dreaming
As my thoughts are unleashing…
My body is stilled
And my wishes are being fulfilled…
I am deep in thought
As my heart flutters with excitement that life has brought!

You’ve formed a bond that connects to my heart,
You’ve been in there from the very start...
This heart is a mystical thing
That has hidden this feeling…
From the day that I saw you
But now, I do have a clue!

I don’t know where you came from
Like a ray of light after a thundering storm…
And now, I lay here with you
Watching the stars shining in velvet blue sky…
I’ve lost myself in your heart
Without realizing you were in there from the very start…

8 comments:

  1. I loved it! The best part is that the words are simple and not hard to understand like other poems with crazy words! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOURE A LUCKY GIRL YOU DREAM A LOT AND I HOPE YOU BE SUCESSFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thats awesome yaar!!!!!just amazing nice job man....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally you wrote a nice piece of poem.
    Arvind Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing attempt vidhika.dedicated to anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... thanks, Pradnya! No, it's not dedicated to anyone.

    ReplyDelete